- Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition
- Socket MPGA 478B
- Supports Intel P4 FC-PGA2 (Flip-Chip Pin Grid Array), 1400 MHz to 2.533 GHz, 100 MHz (x4 = 400 MHz) or 133 MHz (x4 = 533 MHz) data bus support (Quad-Bumped technology)
- SiS 651 IGUI HMAC 3D Graphic SDR/DDR Chipset
- 2 memory slots, DIMM SDRAM DDR memory modules 266 MHz (DDR266), 1 GB max.
- Dual IDE interface ULTRA-ATA 33/66/100/133
- Sound integrated on the SigmaTel Technologies STAC9750T - audio codec (AC'97 2.2)
- LAN integrated: Realtek RTL8100(BL)10/100 BaseT Ethernet/Fast Ethernet
- 4 USB connectors + 2 USB front
- 1 IEEE 1394 port
- PS/2 keyboard and mouse controller.
- Floppy disk controller supporting one FDD with 360 KB, 720 KB, 1.2 MB and 1.44 MB.
- 1 serial port, 16C550 Fast UART compatible.
- 1 Parallel port supporting SPP (Standard Parallel Port), EPP (Enhanced Parallel Port), and ECP (Extended Capabilities Port) modes
- Audio in/out, Mic in
Operating Systems Certified
The Powermate i-Select XL5 is qualified for the following Operating Systems:
If you bought a machine without Operating System we strongly suggest you to use one of the Operating System Certified for your product with the latest Service Pack.
- WINDOWS XP
- WINDOWS 2000 Professional
||0° to 35° C
||-20° to 65° C
||8 to 80% relative humidity (non condensing)
||95% relative humidity (max.) at 35° C
||0.7 G, 5 to 500 MHz - 3 axes.
||Less than 30 dBA
||Less than 35 dBA
||Less than 50 dBA
This configuration describes a system with different options. The final configuration for professional or multimedia use, depends on the order placed on line.